Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 5 years ago

Peter Reckell and Stephen Nicols returning to Days?

I read it on FB but I think it's just for the 50th anniversary. does any1 else have anymore info?

Pardon my spelling!

Favorite Answer

for Days 50th Anniversary

DAYS is celebrating its 50th anniversary in a big way: both Peter Reckell and Stephen Nichols are headed back to Salem.

In a bit of news that is sure to have Days of our Lives fans jumping for joy, the NBC soap has announced that both Peter Reckell (Bo Brady) and Stephen Nichols (Steve Johnson) are returning to the series for its 50th anniversary.

Both actors have officially signed deals to come back to Salem, executive producer Ken Corday told Soap Opera Digest, adding that, “They represent two of the most popular characters in the history of the show.”

Fans began speculating several days ago that Nichols might be returning to DAYS when the actor posted a photo of his character's iconic eye patch. Earlier in the month, Reckell took to Twitter to confirm that he and the show were in talks about a possible return. Though DAYS doesn't turn 50 until November 8, Nichols and Reckell will both be popping up on-screen prior to that date.

As fans may recall, Nichols was last seen in February 2009 when Steve left town with his wife, Kayla (Mary Beth Evans), while Reckell last aired in October 2012 when Bo decided to search for information that would finally put Stefano (Joseph Mascolo) behind bars.

http://soapcentral.com/days/news/2015/0318-nichols...

• MAK

Reckell took to Twitter to confirm that he and the show were in talks about a possible return. Though DAYS doesn't turn 50 until November 8, Nichols and Reckell will both be popping up on-screen prior to that date.

http://newyeargreeting.org/tag/peter-reckell-retur... (click to read more).

Two Days of Our Lives favorites are booking return trips to Salem, just in time to celebrate the NBC soap’s 50th anniversary ..... Stephen Nichols (as Steve “Patch” Johnson) and Peter Reckell (as Bo Brady) will appear later this year, some time before Days turns the big 5-0 on Nov. 8, Soap Opera Digest reports.

Nichols was last spotted in Salem in 2009, while Reckell bid the town adieu in 2012.

Article from TV Line.

Soap Central.

That's what I have been hearing. I thought at first it might be another actor.

I haven't heard if Stephen was coming back.