Having trouble representing a new market on a Macroeconomics supply and demand graph...?

Due to poor weather conditions, Michigan needs more apples from Washington. WA has a surplus of apples, not enough pickers. BUT the demand for apples WA needs to produce is going up because MI needs them due to their shortage. I have the graph drawn out with a right shift in both supply and demand. In the... show more Due to poor weather conditions, Michigan needs more apples from Washington. WA has a surplus of apples, not enough pickers.
BUT the demand for apples WA needs to produce is going up because MI needs them due to their shortage.
I have the graph drawn out with a right shift in both supply and demand.

In the article we were provided, we were told that other areas will need the apples as well, and this would be a new market entering in. Is that represented on a separate graph?

Also, wages have increased, and I represented this with P2. How do I go about finding new equilibrium price for this? Do I go out to supply or demand curve?
Update: Thank you :) But I have another question, forgive me if you touched on it and I missed it lol. How do I determine what happens to equilibrium price. I am not quite understanding notes I took in class
1 answer 1