What is a good small business to start, could someone give me any ideas? I was thinking a coin laundry?

I am 20 years old and I really want to start my own small business, so that I can keep my own hours and make some money. I am definitely not looking to get rich, that's why I was thinking a coin laundry. One where the people service themselves, so that I don't always have to be there from open to close. I... show more I am 20 years old and I really want to start my own small business, so that I can keep my own hours and make some money. I am definitely not looking to get rich, that's why I was thinking a coin laundry. One where the people service themselves, so that I don't always have to be there from open to close. I live in a college town, and I was thinking about opening one near one of the colleges for the college students. Does this sound like a good idea? What are some other good small businesses to open for a young woman like myself? Thanks!
Update: Okay, that's all great but no one is answering my question... :p