He kept saying damn while i was riding him?

I'm confused as to rather this is a good thing or not, because I had my head tilted back or my eyes closed the entire time so I didn't see his face. Is this good?

Well it's either a good thing or a not so good thing and it would be up to you to know which. See if a guy is getting ridden by a sexy woman and the sex is hot, in my experience I don't just keep repeating the same phrase over and over again... I am usually so taken aback and horny that I am talking dirty to her and pulling her forward so I have **** in my face and then I'll usually bounce her up and down and just go wild... If he just kept repeating himself over and over then he most likely wasn't completely blown away. However there could be outside factors such as him being intoxicated or something like that. Anyway I don't think you're to blame, he needs to get more into it and put in a mutual effort so that both of your eyes are rolling into the back of your heads.

That's a good thing. He liked it a lot.

GIRLLLLL it was GOOD like VERY GOOD cause if it wasn't he would probably tell you to get off.

Sounds good to me.