Were people too hard on Casillas tonight?

He had a bad game yes, and he is not as good as he once was, 2010 he was the world's best GK but now he has declined a long way, I understand that. But in the Schalke game firstly across the tie he kept a clean sheet in leg 1 then at the end of the second leg made 2 diving saves, one a shot from inside the 18... show more He had a bad game yes, and he is not as good as he once was, 2010 he was the world's best GK but now he has declined a long way, I understand that. But in the Schalke game firstly across the tie he kept a clean sheet in leg 1 then at the end of the second leg made 2 diving saves, one a shot from inside the 18 yrd box which he held and he punched clear as well as caught another corner. If they conceded at that moment they are out, I thought in the end moments when it really mattered he was as clutch as they come. Do you think people were harsh on him or more saying those saves still don't make up for a bad game. (there was nothing he could do about the last 2 goals in my opinon)
19 answers 19