Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 5 years ago

Has there ever been a good Vince Vaughn Movie?

Vince Vaughn is one of those actors you see the trailer for his movie and you start praying The People aren't stupid enough to GO SEE IT!

I could go down his entire IMDB Page, Vaughn has zero class; None he's pretty much Will Farrell & Kevin Hart.

I'm tired of seeing these movies, relying on the same stupid shock jokes that don't work and bomb only to fund an even cheaper film the next year.

I honestly don't care, if you enjoy Vince Vaughn, Will Farrell or Kevin Hart; you have no taste. This isn't a The Big Lebowski 'Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.' quote tagline, it's insulting. Specifically when The People act like Adam Sandler is in the same level as these yahoos due to a couple bad films.

Favorite Answer

I'm not a huge Vince Vaughn fan and I mostly agree with you except for the fact that I think that Will Ferrell has made a lot of funny critically acclaimed comedies (granted, it's been a while) and I think that Adam Sandler is much worse than all of these people you mentioned due to the fact that he produces all of his crappy movies. Vince Vaughn might be making bad movies because that's all he can get but Adam Sandler has chosen to produce and star in so many pieces of sh*t including Waterboy, Little Nicky, Mr. Deeds, Anger Management, Chuck and Larry, The Zohan, (I know these arent all the full titles), both Grown Ups, That's My Boy, Jack and Jill, Just Go With It, and Blended. They are all atrocious.

• SydtheSquid
      5 years agoReport

I think you feel about Adam Sandler the way I way about Will Ferrell. We like the early stuff but lately they've had some missteps. But besides Swingers, Vince Vaughn has given me nothing to like and Kevin Hart isn't even on my radar, all of his movies look terrible.

To be honest, I don't like Vince Vaughn. You've seen him once and the rest of his movies seem to follow the same pattern of annoying humor. The man has no originality in his comedy. He's been in some movies that had a lot of potential, but crashed and burned because of the use of his same dried up routine. It gets old fast. The jokes may change, but it's still delivered in the same way.

Vince Vaughn has definitely made good movies. I really like Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story. But I want to comment on Will Ferrell. Will Ferrell is a comedic genius! He can make anything funny, and easily my favorite comedic actor.

Swingers

Wedding Crashers

Return to Paradise

Old School

Those were all pretty solid roles.

Your selection of favorite movies does not make you better than everyone else. I like plenty of award winning, critically acclaimed movies, as well as some movies that critics hate. I'm sorry, but being narrow minded doesn't make you a better person, it just makes you a snob. I could pull the same cr@p, if wanted to. "If you haven't seen Bridge Over the River Kwai or Roshomon or The Wages of Fear etc.. then you know nothing about great filming and your all of your opinions automatically garbage." Sounds pretty lame doesn't it? Anyone can be a snob. Movies are meant for all types of audiences, not just the people who think they are better and smarter than everyone else.

He used to be funny. But he can't act, he can only be Vince Vaughn. It was kinda cool in Swingers and funny in Anchorman and Old School, but everything else is tripe

Yes. The movie Swingers is amazing. Also, Wedding Crashers is super funny too. I would also add Dodgeball; a true underdog story, to that list. The first two I mentioned are for sure excellent movies, and it's basically non-negotiable. Dodgeball was great, but I would understand why not everyone would like that one.

• Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

Basically the same roles, that aren't actually roles.

• Scott

He was just a supporting charter in this movie but he was pretty good in Mr. and Mrs. Smith

That's quite a rant. You do realize that people are different and like different things. It would be a boring world otherwise.

• Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

'Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man' How is what you answered any different.

Obviously you've never seen Clay Pigeons!

Lester the Molestor!

• KTR

The Internship movie, where he and the blond guy worked for Google; that was okay.