Has there ever been a good Vince Vaughn Movie?

Vince Vaughn is one of those actors you see the trailer for his movie and you start praying The People aren't stupid enough to GO SEE IT! I could go down his entire IMDB Page, Vaughn has zero class; None he's pretty much Will Farrell & Kevin Hart. I'm tired of seeing these movies, relying on the... show more Vince Vaughn is one of those actors you see the trailer for his movie and you start praying The People aren't stupid enough to GO SEE IT!

I could go down his entire IMDB Page, Vaughn has zero class; None he's pretty much Will Farrell & Kevin Hart.

I'm tired of seeing these movies, relying on the same stupid shock jokes that don't work and bomb only to fund an even cheaper film the next year.

I honestly don't care, if you enjoy Vince Vaughn, Will Farrell or Kevin Hart; you have no taste. This isn't a The Big Lebowski 'Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.' quote tagline, it's insulting. Specifically when The People act like Adam Sandler is in the same level as these yahoos due to a couple bad films.