Is there a party for Hispanics that isn't Republican or Democrat?

I just don't want to vote for a party that actively promotes white supremacy and oppresses my people. Republicans are more overtly racists, and Democrats are more subtle about it. Republicans are more overtly racist about it being anti-immigrant, anti-Hispanic, anti-black while white liberals claim to be about helping Latinos and Blacks yet will never live along side a Black person or Hispanic person (think Michael Moore or Tim Wise).

I want a party that actively looks out for the interests of Latinos and actively seeks to promote Hispanic ideology and fight racism, who will actually allocate money to the Hispanic community, gives funds to Hispanics to go to college and fight white supremacy. I was thinking of maybe bringing back the "Raza Unida" in the 70s and see if they want to go ahead and do it.

To my Latino brothers and sisters, do not vote for these two parties who have actively been against you and have made you poor by maintaining their white power structure and white supremacist system against you. Its time to fight back this cancer.

VIVA LA RAZA homies!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQRYZxN1S1g

Youtube thumbnail

Best Answer

I think it's interesting that both parties have catered to Hispanics. There are Hispanic Senators, that are Democrats and Republicans. There are a lot more Democrat Hispanics, but a lot of big Hispanic names like Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and Susana Martinez are Republicans.

What are Hispanic "ideologies?" Also, why do you think they should be giving money for Latinos to go to school? I do agree that Hispanics do need to find themselves and gain more confidence in themselves, but this is something that the Hispanic community needs to do for themselves. No one else is gonna do it, and I don't see how a party could do this either.

It seems like you're wanting to focus on social issues, and yes there are many societal problems throughout Latin America and the United States, but that's going to be solved through the sharing of good ideas, and not through political parties, I think.

You're going to want to vote democratic. Believe me, even if there isn't something that calls to Hispanics directly, you're not going to want to see the constant oppression from the tea party conservatives

You don't know anything about republicans.

Republicans saved the blacks in the civil war and gave them citizenship.

Democrats put blacks into slavery and tried to stop the republic from saving slaves.

Martin Luther King Jr and senior were republicans and guess what they were black.

Was Martin Luther King Jr and senior anti black?

I don't think so because of his dream said he wasn't.

I'm Conservative...not republican and we chose to live in a Hispanic neighborhood. Talk about racist. No one would talk to us. When we took our three year old,to the playground, all the parents would swoop in grab their kids and leave. They wouldn't even let their kids play with our little blond haired blue eyed kid.

One girl one time talked,to us and told us that no one would ever talk to the gringos. She was nice but the only person that even talked to us in a full year of living there.

So you can shove your cries of racism.

• Hello5 years agoReport

I wouldn't call the average American "friendly" either, though.

• Zhu

None that have a chance of accomplishing anything. Anti-democratic laws in most states severely discourage any parties but the two big factions.

Constitutional party

The Green Party doesn't play Favorites. :)

You need to favor the most decent human beings, which are USUALLY people other than Democrats.

yes. the Libertarian Party

• Truth

libertarian

• Federico5 years agoReport

Libertarian are racist as h3ll too. In fact they are the guys who like ron paul want to go back to the "good old days" where blacks couldn't vote and Latinos didn't exist. Most white supremacists vote Libertarian.