Some smells are nostalgic. What smells have the most meaning for You?

In 1990 I was drinking a Pepsi and eating pizza. Someone made me laugh while I was drinking, and Pepsi came out of my nose. Now, every time I smell Pepsi, I think about sitting on the bench at school, eating pizza and being happy.

Every time I smell Diesel exhaust, I think about my time spent in the Army. It's one of the best smells I can think of with the most memories.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

the smell of my grandmothers house(old people tend to have a smell to there house lol)

chlorine from the swimming pool #Summer2007

my mom making gumbo on Christmas

making sugar cookies at my neighbors house(Ms.Vicky I miss her dearly)

my puppy she ran away when I was only 7 so I couldn't really do anything about it :(.

pecans from our pecan tree in the front yard back when I lived in Garland,Texas.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Dez K
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Perfume and Fragrances in Shampoos, and Air Freshners. Because we always buy different ones, for each smell, there is a moment in time from my life attached to it.

For example, I had this Halle Berry Lavender perfume when I was a freshman in high school, and everytime I smell it on someone else, it takes me back to freshman year!

Source(s): I'm a senior in high school 😁
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Whenever I walk into my old school building. It still smells the same after 20 years, since I was in kindergarten.

• 5 years ago

The smell of my dog reminds me of my other dog that passed away almost two years ago. They are both pugs and they smell gross, but it reminds me of my old pug.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

After a rain on freshly mowed grass. Reminds me of my childhood running at that time.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

My mom's turkey stuffing at Thanksgiving.

• 5 years ago

pipe smoke..because my dad would always smoked one in the house..

• shelly
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

🎤what does the fox say???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.