Politics:Will the EPA/Obama acknowledge this new carbon capture invention that will vastly reduce emissions from fossil fuels?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure but then the EPA will say you cannot dispose of the collector because it is full of other elements from the source.

I have a great invention that converts CO2 into oxygen. We call it trees. Liberal city dwellers destroy the environment for their concrete jungle and then wonder why their cities smell and get so hot.

• 6 years ago

No, I have sent this to my Congressman. You know that it got trashed in his global warming agenda attack watch

08 Sep 2014: Analysis

Can Carbon Capture Technology

Be Part of the Climate Solution?

Some scientists and analysts are touting carbon capture and storage as a necessary tool for avoiding catastrophic climate change. But critics of the technology regard it as simply another way of perpetuating a reliance on fossil fuels.

by david biello

For more than 40 years, companies have been drilling for carbon dioxide in southwestern Colorado. Time and geology had conspired to trap an enormous bubble of CO2 that drillers tapped, and a pipeline was built to carry the greenhouse gas all the way to the oil fields of west Texas. When scoured with the CO2, these aged wells gush forth more oil, and much of the CO2 stays permanently trapped in its new home underneath Texas.

• Golfer
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

No that would mean using fossil fuels and that would mean more jobs which means less people relying upon the government which is what the Obama Admin wants. 90% of all of Obama stimulus money went to donors and the 1% that Obama complains about.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Only if they are really serious about cleaning up our air, sadly it's never been about having a clean environment, Its been about using an unclean environment to acquire more power over the people and the need for bigger Government, Just look at the Report that reveals Significant Increase in the EPA under Obama, http://www.alec.org/new-report-reveals-significant...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

FOLLOW the MONEY, that is all that all this " GREEN BS TALK " is about ... giving politicians, governments - Dem, Rep ... American and Foreign more money, power and control over Life and People ... Nature / Earth will take care of itself, NO GOVT can do any thing , it is just about more MONEY, POWER and CONTROL for governments - American and World-wide !

• wrfine
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Solyndra going back online?

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Why wouldn't they?

• MEL T
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Wow. That is truly interesting.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

I invented something that does the same thing.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Perhaps not, as it would be considered "too costly".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.