I need to get smellier/stinkier my high heels for my boyfriend.... How?

I have a boyfriend who has a serious high heels fetish. He always tells me I need them to be smellier, your heels are not smelly at all and they smell good.

Favorite Answer

Well, you just need to make your feet sweat more somehow. That is the only way to get them to smell more. If you wear any nylons with the shoes, always use the same pair over and over without washing them. When you are in the shower, don't specifically wash your feet, even though the soapy water coming off your body will kind of wash them anyways.

Wear your sneakers barefoot all day and then put on your heels. Are your heels closed toe or open or like a sandal? Anything with an open toe area is going to be much more difficult to get to smell.

I have found in my experience that some women's feet sweat and smell very easily while some others don't. It has a lot to do with your body chemistry.

Make him wear them.