UK --- will we in the UK/europe see civil war on our streets within the next 100 years?

Update:

if several particular social issues aren't sorted out -- such as the possible islamification of europe, balkanisation, overpopulation & lack of food/housing/resources -- particularly if immigration continues at the current rate?

or will people finally wake up before its too late?

Update 2:

CELIA H -- why have you've blocked me ? bit cowardly of you to block me then still answer some of my questions when i can't answer you back or comment.

& nah -- the english aren't forcing you to stay in the UK, most of you decided to stay - only scots could vote. english drunks couldn't care less, but you've got your own sectarians to dish out more than enough violence.

islam taking over is more likely than scotland choosing to leave the UK in the next few decades....

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Best Answer

Well , If immigrants keep pouring into this country . not just from EU , but Africa , Arab country,s and god knows where . [Scotland] a country the size of UK cant continue to absorb these numbers its just plain crazy .

• 5 years ago

If we follow an ever greater multicultural path almost certainly, how can diverging paths result in convergence it can't, we should be working towards each other not keeping our distances which is what multiculturalism is about.

You've only got to look at the history of Protestants and Catholics to see that, because to be honest we haven't really settled that now have we, all we've done in reality is paper over the cracks.

Religion, its the work of the devil, haha.

• 5 years ago

No, there is no chance, Enoch Powel said that in his Rivers of Blood speech at a time when there were riots on the streets all over the country over immigration. The English can see themselves dying yet are happy to put up with what is happening as long as they are not badly off and are given everything and do little for what they receive. Those that control us ( and it does not take much working out to know who is controlling us) are ethnically cleansing the English, city by city which means we will have a referendum on Europe (which is our only chance of change) when our masters know they will win. Only the BNP stands before the end. If we don't unite and fight James we are finished.

Atb Red

• 5 years ago

Doubt it. And certainly not over your diseased fantasies of imaginary 'islamification.' No-one has tried to stop me buying pork sausages yet, and if they do try, they'd better watch out.

The so-called UK's biggest confrontation in the foreseeable future is more likely to be a result of the English electing a Tory government dependent on the Ukip madmen's votes, because that would probably bring about a Scottish UDI within three years, as an act of self-defence so that we could remain in the EU. And even then, it would amount to huffing and puffing, a few (probably English) drunks and idiots arrested at violent demonstrations, and everything sorted out by those who are wiser, and better qualified to do so, round a conference table.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • We are much lower risk in Europe then elsewhere, Africa and Asia are seeing their populations growing much faster then ours so their needs for resources, and the possible problems it will bring, will bring about war there before it does here.

But I do believe there is enough in this world for us all to live decently, so long as things are shared. However the rich are dramatically increasing their proportion of the wealth. This can only continue for so long before something snaps. Come the revolution Comrade, come the revolution!!!!

Source(s): I don't think Europe has ever had a hundred years of peace.
    • Jay - Rageaholic
      Lv 5
      5 years agoReport

you'd be surprised what people have the guts for once their creature comforts are gone & the certainty of 3 meals a day disappears -- or the danger of it happening. remember corny, humans are no different to the other filthy animals in nature -- survival > civilisation/PC etc

• 5 years ago

The way things are going & social divides within many communities, it could be sooner than 100 years.

50?

Maybe 10.

• Skidoo
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

100 years is a long scope. Probably.

• 5 years ago

Only in your dreams

• 5 years ago

No only a little riot or demonstration will surfice

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.