Should I believe my doctor??

K I went for a check up but my doc wasn't in so I had to see a nurse practitioner, she checked my heart n lungs n said they sounded great for my age n I shouldn't worry??? Are nurse practitioners qualified to really know? She also checked my throat Cuz I been having hoarseness n all she said is I have... show more K I went for a check up but my doc wasn't in so I had to see a nurse practitioner, she checked my heart n lungs n said they sounded great for my age n I shouldn't worry??? Are nurse practitioners qualified to really know? She also checked my throat Cuz I been having hoarseness n all she said is I have really big tonsils n didn't seem to concerned about my voice, she's sending me to a sleep center Cuz I can't sleep n told me my tonsils might be causing the sleep deprivation, could my tonsils be causing my hoarseness too? I hate my voice n it's been like this since 2013, she said there was no inflammation or anything, jus that my tonsils are really big, oh n by the way I'm not sick, I haven't had the cold or flu in a whole year, so my question is, should I believe her???
3 answers 3