Did Mr.Spock die or is it a hoax?

Leonard Nimoy

122 Answers

Relevance
  • Warren
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sadly true, this is a very sad day for all geeks and sci-fi fans. I was already an engineering student when Star Trek debuted in 1966, so I can't credit Mr. Spock and the rest of the crew with inspiring my career choice, but it sure did help me relax and spend an hour every week going "where no man has gone before" and having a bit of relief from homework, cramming for finals, and writing lab reports.

RIP Leonard Nimoy, you will be sorely missed.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Not a hoax Leonard Nimoy die Yesterday at the age of 83 and it is on the News just watch the TV

• Paul
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

I'm afraid it is true. Leonard Nimoy passed away yesterday but the character Spock and legacy of Star Trek will last for generations to come. I wouldn't be at all surprised if in the next hundred or two hundred years we end up with holodeck technology and three dimensional versions of Star Trek the original series are being played in those holodecks.

Leonard Nimoy will be greatly missed but Spock lives on.

• 6 years ago

Unfortunately, ..., Leonard Nimoy has passed away a the age of 83. Here's NASA's tribute to him.

He inspired us all and will be terribly missed.

Lenoard Nimoy died, but Spock will live on in movies, television, dvd, VHs and beta.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Mr. Spock did not die, and there appears to be no hoax. Capt. Kirk and Mr. Spock are alive and well on the starship enterprise. Sadly Leonard Nimoy has passed.

• 6 years ago

RIP Leonard Nimoy, Spock

LLAP

• Art
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Spock lives , unfortunately Leonard Nimoy died. The man created the character and the character lives on along with Scotty and Bones. Lets all raise a glass of Romulan ale to him and sing out a rendition of the Ballad of Bilbo Baggins.

• 6 years ago

Yes he did die. I wish it was a hoax but sadly it is real.

Rest in peace Leonard Nimoy

• 6 years ago

Leonard Nimoy has passed. His funeral was 3/1/15.

Mr. Spock will live long and prosper.

• 6 years ago

Leonard Nimoy's life past last Friday but his life's contributions to this world will last for many lifetimes. RIP Mr. Nimoy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.