Why do mosy people find black girls attractive?

I mean , I thought most people go for the bike eyes and blonde hair girls. But now black girls are becoming more popular, than us

Favorite Answer

Everyone is attracted to different things but if a man is attracted to a black woman it could be because of their usual curves to their bodies, uniqueness to the differences in the skin tone, and confidence that they are known to have. again everyone is attracted to different things though. i know guys who love asian girls, prefer lighter skinned black woman, darker, blue eyes only you name it, all it is is preference,

Attraction is a natural phenomenon. Its not a trend like fashion or a new lifestyle. No guy would out and date a black girl, purely because other people are doing the same. I think its just a coincidence that its happening in your neighbourhood or school. Maybe you can conduct a scientific research and tell us your findings.

I hope this helps.

Good luck!

"more popular, than us" really? you think just because you have "bike eyes and blonde hair" that guys will automatically like you? get over yourself hun. Guys do have their own type and dont hate because your arent theirs. blondes were never popular, just in movies. Flash back to reality hun. dont hate because some guys like black girls. you can have "bike eyes and a blonde face" and that doesnt make you pretty. you can look like donatella versace or amanda leport. they had surgery but yoy get the point. Not to mention personality does play a part in looks. "us"? so have you guys formed you own blonde team full of girls who think everyone has down graded in their taste. Plus their are Bike eyes blonde black girls. are you kidding me? so blonde and bike eyes belong to caucasians. what so sad is you didnt have to think before you speak, not even think before you type, u just had to read back over and see how stupid you sound. are black girls not supposed to be found attractive?

"Bike eyes"? What in the world is that?