Income tax on rent income for foreign owner? Looking at IRS form 527 I cannot tell what tax rate I need to pay to file my 1040NR?

Update: I am a Canadian operating a declared "trade of business" in the USA and not subject to the flat tax of 30% on gross Income. I am allowed to deduct my expenses. I rent out a home in the USA. I know to file a form 1040NR. Annual income after all expenses will be about US$6500. I have seen conflicting... show more I am a Canadian operating a declared "trade of business" in the USA and not subject to the flat tax of 30% on gross Income. I am allowed to deduct my expenses.

I rent out a home in the USA. I know to file a form 1040NR. Annual income after all expenses will be about US$6500. I have seen conflicting information on my tax rate, Form i1040NR Page 8 says I pay at US citizen rates. Other places imply 30%..

Any clarification would be useful so I can file and send Uncle Sam a check.