Does anyone think the following actors are good at acting and just often star in horrible movies?

Nicolas Cage

John Travolta

Barry Pepper

Adam Sandler

Ben Affleck

4 Answers

Relevance
  • LilyRT
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

barry pepper is a good actor. he's been nominated for a couple of emmies and a golden globe. and, he's been in quite a few very good movies. saving private ryan, *61, The Snow Walker, true grit, we were soldiers, flags of our fathers, etc. true, he was in battlefield earth, but he wasn't the problem in that movie.

nicholas cage is a good actor also. leaving las vegas, adaptation, moonstruck, etc. but he has definitely been in stinker after stinker in the last decade or so. i think making a ton of money in con air screwed up his head. lol.

john travolta….meh, he doesn't have great range but he has good onscreen presence. i don't think its his acting ability that has ruined his career.

i'm not a fan of adam sandler. ben affleck should stick to directing and minimize his screen time. he just annoys me onscreen.

• 6 years ago

Nicolas Cage was good in Joe.

John Travoltas best film in my opinion was Pulp Fiction.

Adam Sandler was good in Punch Drunk Love.

And Ben Affleck has been doing great since he started directing. Gone Baby Gone, The Town, Argo, and he was great in Gone Girl.

• 6 years ago

Yes

• Edward
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Yes

Used to be.

Don't know.

NO!

Yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.