leandro asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 years ago

Beard problems?

I'm 27 years old and haven't grown a full beard. I have some hair growing on the side of my face but not even enough to create patches.

I know it has to do with genetics. But, I was wondering if there is something out there that can promote hair growth to the fullest.. Home remedies, creams, pills..?? Whatever works.

Favorite Answer

I highly recommend argan life products as main part of hair growth/hair thinning treatment.I've noticed hair thickening/growth started in only 2 weeks.Most treatments take months to see results, but I guess I'm one of the lucky one :o) be patient and wait to see best result!

Arganrain products.. This is the best hair care product I have ever seen in my life. You just have to try it and see the difference, after that you will be the next person to addicted to it. My hair loss stopped, my hair getting stronger and shinier.