Should I date a married man? He says he doesn't love his wife any more. I don't know what to do.. help please?

My names is Jenny I'm 20 years old and I work as a server at a restaurant and I'm a second year college student..Next to my work there is a Drug store and there's guy that works there, he's 30 years old, he's very handsome, charming, funny, nice, friendly, he has the most beautiful blue eyes... show more My names is Jenny I'm 20 years old and I work as a server at a restaurant and I'm a second year college student..Next to my work there is a Drug store and there's guy that works there, he's 30 years old, he's very handsome, charming, funny, nice, friendly, he has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. We go out sometimes like to grab lunch or for a drive, to a movie or a tea or anything, we have so much fun together that is crazy, we laugh a lot I mean he's awesome and I like him A LOT, but he's married and has a months old baby. He says he in not in love with his wife anymore and that she's an evil biitch and that he was going to leave her but then she got pregnant and he decided to stay for the sake of the baby and that's the only reason he has not left. I know she's not a very nice person I mean I've seen her and she doesn't look very friendly so I understand why he feels the way he does. He's tried to have sex with me but I stop him, we have kissed and fooled around etc but we have never had sex yet and to be honest I'm dying to have sex with him but I don't want to fall in love and get hurt. Some of my friends think that I just give it to him but some tell me that it's not a good idea. I don't know what to do or think and that's why I'd like to hear other people's opinions..