i can't strop crying i need help and no one is giving me good answers. please help me.?

my boyfriend and i have been through a lot in this past month. we broke up, got back together, got mad, made up, were happy and then today he basically discarder all chances of us getting back together (whch he had promised we would) because i said tthat he kept flirting with me and i was confused since we never really did get back together and he said "something inside me is not letting me get back together" and that just broke me. because i know he's lying. what kid of excuse is that?! and i tried talking to my only friend that knows about this since our relationship was kknda secret but she didn't really elp much. and now i can't stop crying because i still really really like him and i know we wont get back together when i had my hopes up and it hrts so bad and novody has been able to give me any good advice that isn't "time is the best healer" or "make yourself busy" cause i've been tryig for the past fcking moth and it hasn't worked!! so please help me. thank you. i really appreciate it.

• Katlin
    Favorite Answer

My heart goes out to you. I recently went though something like that last fall. My boyfriend broke up with me. He was my first and I absolutely love him. He's also my best friend, which made it really hard. At first, my friends and family were supportive (sorta) but after a week of crying, not so much. They figured I should be over him already because he's "not worth your tears." To me he's worth so much more. So now, I pretty much just keep it to myself whenever I'm feeling really sad and missing him. We are still friends, but nothing like before. As much as it sucks to hear this, time does help, a bit. And being busy. It may not take the feelings away, but at least it gives you a reason to fake it and not give in, at least for a time while you are with people. What has helped me the most is just writing to God about it all. He's really helped me through it all. For a month or so right after the breakup, I was really depressed, though nobody knew (I'm good at faking it), God helped me get through it. I still get really sad sometimes, but I'm better now. We only dated for two months, but here I am, four months since the breakup, and I still cry. Valentine's day, I had to leave the dorm at midnight, I spent ten minutes crying outside by a tree. I'd held my tears in all day and had to let it out. I have found that the best things for me are to sleep, talk to God, and just cry. Crying really does help, it relieves me of so much and helps me move on to the rest of the day. I don't have all the answers, I'm still going through it all, though it's been four months (double the amount we dated), so I may not be the best person to answer. I guess I just want to let you know that you aren't alone, even though it feels like it. Sometimes, you just have to choose to listen to your head, even though your heart doesn't believe. I hope you can help a lot faster than me. If you find the answer, let me know? Thanks. I wish you well, Vanessa. Sorry I can't be more help. :/

Here's what you need to do, I know you don't want to hear this but... The best thing is to get over him try not to make eye contact or anything, I don't think there's anything to make getting over a relationship easy, but you can try. Try talking to someone else like a different boy but if it's too soon to move on then don't, but this same thing happened to me and getting a new boyfriend really helps, trust me it does. And I know you still like him but you have to get over him, it's just what's best. I'm sorry sweetie life goes on. And if yall do get back together, I wish you the best of luck.

This is gonna be hard but you need to Permanently delete him from your life. Do not pay any attention to him and look for other cute guys to date :) good luck!