Should my sertraline help reduce my depression?

So ive sort of fell back into a depression the past few weeks. My sleep never seems to be enough, I don't want to get out of bed (yet I get out of bed to do something even if its not a work day), and I just don't have the focus or energy I should to work (im only managing because im usually doing... show more So ive sort of fell back into a depression the past few weeks.

My sleep never seems to be enough, I don't want to get out of bed (yet I get out of bed to do something even if its not a work day), and I just don't have the focus or energy I should to work (im only managing because im usually doing something so basic I couldn't screw up)

Its largely situational so im not sure how much its gonna help, but ive started to take my sertraline again (for a while I couldn't really notice if it was doing anything as I was managing very good on just my seroquel xr, so I said why bother?)

Here are the main things depressing me

1. Im just above minimum wage because it went up and before it went up I was higher above minimum wage and my cable bill and idk what else used to cost less, so im not as ahead of my bills as I used to be

2. I haven't been getting overtime, only adding to my above problems

3. My roof is leaking and im nervous about how bad it might be, but I can't see the underlying damage, all I know is its worse than last winter andddon't know if it'll hold up, we are trying to get approved for a government agency to fix it because we don't have the money to

4. Huge deductible, it makes my seroquel xr go up to $450 from 25 co-pay and until that is met it will drain my flex card and part of my money (which I meant to go towards braces as I hate my smile and have been told that i need braces for over 10 years)