Since ISIS filmed the beheadings outside, where are the American drones to blow these people up with hellfire?

Our intelligence failed?

We don't have info?

Now they are burning people alive, outside, and USA doesn't have drones in the area?

It was broadcast live and USA doesn't know where or what? Huh?

Update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf_xZVhaAKs

Youtube thumbnail

CCR & Vietnam

"run through the jungle"

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Golfer
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Best Answer

Obama does not seem to want to confront our enemies. IF FDR was a German or Japanese would we have won WWII?

People who stepped up when the time came

Washington defeated teh British

Jefferson Sent troops to defeat Muslim at Tripoli

Abe against slavery

Wilson against Germany

FDR against Japan & Germany

Reagan standing up to the USSR and getting the Berlin wall tore down

Bush after 9-11

People who didn't step up

JFK at the bay of pigs

LBJ who wouldn't let USA win in Nam

Truman who defended instead of winning in Korea

Carter

Obama

• who WAS #1?
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

Yup, you nailed it.
      Once upon a time I swore an Oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic.
      That Oath never expires.
      Not much I can do now except spew screeds online. But there are more of us than you know and we are all in this together.
      There is Hope.

• 5 years ago

The size of the dessert regions are huge and no geographical information was available to identify where a search may produce results.

It isn't like what we see on TV. The Government can't just have a satellite zoom in on a location at will from non-existent data. Drones are quite limited and only work when we have a known location to search in.

• Greg
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

So that we could be responsible for killing all of those people instead of the Daesh?

I fail to see the logic in blowing up the prisoners that the Daesh have condemned to death so that the Daesh do not have to bother executing them. Sure you might get a couple of the future executioners.....but you also get the blood of ALL of the prisoners on your hands.

EDIT: Can right and left stop giving these people the respect of calling them what they WANT to be called "ISIS" and instead refer to them as "Daesh" which they find insulting?

• 5 years ago

Not realistic No. 1

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Well, it happened on a beach somewhere on the Mediterranean. I seriously doubt that in the half or or so it took for them to do it we could have learned about it and sent a drone - to what - kill them and the hostages, too?

• That's terrorists for you, they did not put a return address on the engraved invitations.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

To kill them all would be an exercise in futility. Ultimately thats what it comes down to.

• 5 years ago

You think this works like a big video game, don't you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.