What does it mean to walk uprightly with the Truth of the Gospel... in this context?

But when I saw that they did not walk uprightly with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before all, If you, being a Jew, live as a Gentile, and not as the Jews, why do you compel the nations to judaize? We Jews by nature, and not sinners of the nations, knowing that a man is not justified by works of the Law, but through faith in Jesus Christ; even we believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith in Christ, and not by works of the Law. For all flesh will not be justified by works of law.

(Galatians 2:14-16 MKJV)

Bonus Q: When Jesus came into Galilee, proclaiming the Gospel of the Kingdom, what all did He mean by "...saying, the TIME is FULFILLED (completed)..."?

And after John was delivered up, Jesus came into Galilee, proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God draws near. Repent, and believe the gospel."

(Mark 1:14-15 MKJV)

Is Jesus speaking about things that were TIME sensitive, like certain prophecies in Daniel concerning "...an end of sins, and to make atonement for iniquity, and to bring in Everlasting Righteosuness..." etc? Or does it mean much more than just this one verse?

"Seventy weeks are decreed as to your people and as to your holy city, to finish the transgression and to make an end of sins, and to make atonement for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy. (Jesus)"

Daniel 9:24

: )

Favorite Answer

The truth is required in judgment and the truth finished His work! :-)

"The  one keeping  the commandment   shall not  know  an evil matter. And the heart of the wise knows the time [G2540] of judgment [G2920]. For   every   thing  there is  a season [G2540]  and  judgment [G2920];  for  knowledge   of man  is vast  unto  him. " (Ecclesiastes 8:5-6, Apostolic Bible Polyglot or ABP)

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation [G2920]; but is passed from death unto life." (John 5:24) "And this is the condemnation [G2920], that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." (John 3:19) "Now is the judgment [G2920] of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out." (John 12:31)

Praise God! Blessings Beloved Brother! Or BBB! :-)

Jesus said,

"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)"

Matt 24:15 (KJV)

---

It has been written,

"And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed."

Dan 8:12-14 (KJV)

---

It has been written,

"And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Luke 4:17-21 (KJV)

---------------

The kingdom of heaven has come to the earth, the kingdom of God are the WORDS themselves. But you do not believe God because you do not believe in the WORDS Jesus spoke.

.

The time is filled completely refers to the tome from When God saw early Egyptians living in deep sin to the time Jesus died on the Cross was the time Jesus was referencing.

Uprightly mean walking the straight path of life making all efforts not to sin and living intently wight God in our lives each day.

To walk in the truth, means just that. To follow the footsteps of Christ Jesus, and imitate his life.

Preach the truth from door to door, like he taught his disciples to do, and as He did himself.