Pie in the face 😉?

Hi! I like this guy and he is a total sweetheart so nice, kind and encouraging to everyone he's also funny and a goof too 😊 I was thinking of surprising him tomorrow with a cream pie in his face. He's a goof so he could take a pie in his face. He's super nice too! What kind of pie should I throw in his face mud pie? Banana cream coconut cream, Lemon meringue, whipped cream idk but something messy. I'm going to do something nice for him as well this is just the prank part lol. He's super nice and accepting to everybody he's also a goofball so he wouldn't mind getting messy playfully. How should I suprise him with the pie in his face?

Favorite Answer

Definitely banana cream. Mud is mean and leaves dark stains, and meringue bounces off instead of splattering. Hide the pie in a box, and put on a clown nose (or something silly to set the mood) before coming up to him. Flirt, tease him a bit, ask him to hold your box, then when he puts his hands on the box to take it, lift the pie out and smash it in his face before he can drop the box and block it.

id say... hide in a pantry and just like pop out and throw it in his face. but I don't know if it'll end well haha! good luck (:

dont pie him

• Katie

This won't end well...