Is it not too odd for me to buy perfume?

Update: I have someone to give them as gift I also thought that maybe I spray just once for my room. I'm a guy named Blake telling myself it may be odd buy should still do it. I just wonder what others think
Update 2: I mean if I were to keep a couple bottles which I probably will. Pineapple along with coconut fragrance is what I am buying. I may as well buy 2 of each. Though how odd is that? I hope I'm not dreadfully doing something wrong here. Because I am really about to purchase this but stopped here to see what others... show more I mean if I were to keep a couple bottles which I probably will. Pineapple along with coconut fragrance is what I am buying. I may as well buy 2 of each. Though how odd is that? I hope I'm not dreadfully doing something wrong here. Because I am really about to purchase this but stopped here to see what others think.