I want a wedding photographer who doesn’t suck!?

This might seem like a very specific question, but me and my husband are getting married soon and every time we look for a wedding photographer we’re disappointed with just how boring they all are! All wedding photographers seem to do the same shots, and I just don’t think a collection of photos of my... show more This might seem like a very specific question, but me and my husband are getting married soon and every time we look for a wedding photographer we’re disappointed with just how boring they all are! All wedding photographers seem to do the same shots, and I just don’t think a collection of photos of my husband-to-be and I looking into each others eyes a hundred times over really represents us as a couple. We’re sassy, silly, sometimes sexy, always FUN! To give you an idea of what I’m talking about, my husband and I are the sort of people who are more likely to turn up to our wedding on space hoppers rather than boring old classic cars. I’ve been been reading about the new fashion for photographers who can set up ‘photo booths’ at weddings. We LOVE the idea of giving our friends and family props to go and have their photo taken with!

So there you have it, please recommend me an exciting wedding photographer! We live in Suffolk (UK).