I have a male Russian friend, and I' a male too. He gentlely said "I love you" & "you're so cute", do they mean he likes me?

We Studied in Sweden as exchange students for a year, and we are good neighbors and good friends, . We usually often discussed homework and hold a small party at weekends with some other friends. He is Russian and I'm Chinese, and he is working in the Czech Republic. He has 3 master's degrees. During our last farewell party at the end of our exchange days, he suddenly and gentlely said "I love you" to me, but I just laughed and pretended he was joking. But after a while, he turned to an anther person and said "He's so cute".

Does he like me? What should I do? ?

I have a male Russian friend, and I' m male too. He gentlely said "I love you" & "you're so cute", do they mean he likes me?

Favorite Answer

I don't know your sexuality but if you like him then hey go for it, because he seems like he likes you. But if you don't like him then nicely tell him that you don't feel comfortable with him saying those things but generally saying I love you to someone who is leaving is not unusual at all but I'm not sure about the "he's so cute part" lol

• Suhao5 years agoReport

Thank you, I will try to deal with it.

most ruskie males are gay.