How long before a genital herpes primary outbreak clears without any medication?

I visited the doctor who prescribed me Valaciclovir, but I have been to every pharmacy in my area and the cheapest the medication is is $135 at Walmart for 14 pills and I just cannot afford that. I'm on day 7 of unbearable pain. How much longer until the pain stops, the burning stops, and the sores scab over and heal without any medication? it's now starting to spread to the very edge of my vaginal lips/beginning of the area leading to my anus and that's really scaring me. Is it more worth it to let the sores heal on their own or to just get the meds? How long would this take with the meds? Any advice is truly appreciated.

The meds are worth it. I have never had it but I could just imagine. Have you thought about surgery to burn them off? Might be cheaper in the long run.