How long before a genital herpes primary outbreak clears without any medication?

I visited the doctor who prescribed me Valaciclovir, but I have been to every pharmacy in my area and the cheapest the medication is is $135 at Walmart for 14 pills and I just cannot afford that. I'm on day 5 of unbearable pain. How much longer until the pain stops, the burning stops, and the sores scab over and heal without any medication? it's now starting to spread to the very edge of my vaginal lips/beginning of the area leading to my anus and that's really scaring me. Is it more worth it to let the sores heal on their own or to just get the meds? How long would this take with the meds? Any advice is truly appreciated.

1

Source(s): Natural Safe Herpes Remedy : http://herpesaway.oruty.com/?Ggck

2

Source(s): 100% natural way to kill herpes... https://herpesfix.org/?zn3ek

Treatment

Genital herpes cannot be cured. Antiviral medicines may be prescribed:

They help relieve pain and discomfort during an outbreak by healing the sores more quickly. They seem to work better during a first attack than in later outbreaks.

For repeat outbreaks, the medicine should be taken as soon as tingling, burning, or itching begins, or as soon as blisters appear.

Persons who have many outbreaks may take these medicines daily over a period of time. This helps prevent outbreaks or shorten their length. It can also reduce the chance of giving herpes to someone else.

Pregnant women may be treated for herpes during the last month of pregnancy to reduce the chance of having an outbreak at the time of delivery. If there is an outbreak around the time of delivery, a C-section will be recommended to reduce the chance of infecting the baby.

Possible side effects from herpes medicines include:

Fatigue

Headache

Nausea and vomiting

Rash

Seizures

Tremor

Follow your health care provider's advice on how to care for your herpes symptoms at home.

• Break outs can take any where from 1-4 weeks to heal depending on how sever they are. You can take warm epsom salts baths to help sooth the symptoms. The sores can heal on their own but they may take longer to heal and be more pain full with out taking the medication. With taking medication it could take a few weeks to heal depending on how sever it is.

It will heal up. The first break out is often the worst, if you have future break outs they should be less sever.