My forehead keeps breaking out!?

I've never had a problem with acne or anything like that, until recently, my forehead keep breaking out and it won't go away, by the way neither of my parents even had acne... And I also never wear makeup, which makes it even harder to when my forehead looks so bad. Does anyone have an ideas on what I should do? I'm going somewhere in two weeks and I would really like it clear by then. I actually tried tea tree oil, and in like three days it was almost completely clear, but then I woke up the next day and boom it was back. So if anyone has any help please let me know and fast.

I try to change my pillow case at least twice a week. If its hormons then do you know how long it will take till it goes away? Also, I forgot to mention that I drink cups of water a day, because I heard that it helps. Also, I wash my face with dove hand soap, because my sisters dermatologist said that it was best, but before I used neutrogena and my face was fine then. Could it be that?

• teri

Since hair touches your forehead often, my thoughts are change your shampoo.

Could be hormones or you may not be rinsing your soap or shampoo off thoroughly.

How often do you change your pillow case?