My forehead keeps breaking out!?

I've never had a problem with acne or anything like that, until recently, my forehead keep breaking out and it won't go away, by the way neither of my parents even had acne... And I also never wear makeup, which makes it even harder to when my forehead looks so bad. Does anyone have an ideas on what I... show more I've never had a problem with acne or anything like that, until recently, my forehead keep breaking out and it won't go away, by the way neither of my parents even had acne... And I also never wear makeup, which makes it even harder to when my forehead looks so bad. Does anyone have an ideas on what I should do? I'm going somewhere in two weeks and I would really like it clear by then. I actually tried tea tree oil, and in like three days it was almost completely clear, but then I woke up the next day and boom it was back. So if anyone has any help please let me know and fast.
Update: I try to change my pillow case at least twice a week. If its hormons then do you know how long it will take till it goes away? Also, I forgot to mention that I drink cups of water a day, because I heard that it helps. Also, I wash my face with dove hand soap, because my sisters dermatologist said that it was best,... show more I try to change my pillow case at least twice a week. If its hormons then do you know how long it will take till it goes away? Also, I forgot to mention that I drink cups of water a day, because I heard that it helps. Also, I wash my face with dove hand soap, because my sisters dermatologist said that it was best, but before I used neutrogena and my face was fine then. Could it be that?