Can I get adderall stored on file at a pharmacy and pick it up from another pharmacy of the same company?

I have an adderall prescription from my current doctor, but I will be traveling to a different state for about a year. Since we have to have the physical prescription each month..is it possible for my family member to pick up the prescription each month from my doctor and submit it to their local CVS and then I can... show more I have an adderall prescription from my current doctor, but I will be traveling to a different state for about a year. Since we have to have the physical prescription each month..is it possible for my family member to pick up the prescription each month from my doctor and submit it to their local CVS and then I can get the prescription filled at any CVS location? Or can I only get it filled at that one CVS location where the prescription was dropped off?

I used CVS as an example, but I am open to any other pharmacy chain.