Would you ever be scared to be a human if you never had your first kiss?

I am. I m a 30 year old African American male and I never had my first kiss. I just want to kiss a girl. But I m struggling with symptoms of Schizophrenia. And it is difficult to find another African American woman. And I struggle with 7 unclean spirits. And Satan talking to me. And I weigh 295.4 pounds at 5 foot... show more I am. I m a 30 year old African American male and I never had my first kiss. I just want to kiss a girl. But I m struggling with symptoms of Schizophrenia. And it is difficult to find another African American woman. And I struggle with 7 unclean spirits. And Satan talking to me. And I weigh 295.4 pounds at 5 foot 11.

So when other humans talk to me especially women of other races, I get totally afraid. And I don t know how to speak English and conversate back with her. It s like I forget how to conversate any sentences.