Im kinda stuck here so yaa?

Update: adding more detail bear with
Update 2: soo i want to be an actress but my college only offeres level 3 for some strange reason and has stuppid gcse requirments.......anyway another college offers all level i had a meeting about next year choices as i wanna stay in college and he looked up i can go into level 2 if i want but he reccomened level 1 as im... show more soo i want to be an actress but my college only offeres level 3 for some strange reason and has stuppid gcse requirments.......anyway another college offers all level i had a meeting about next year choices as i wanna stay in college and he looked up i can go into level 2 if i want but he reccomened level 1 as im shy to get my confidence which i would do............but the probalm is its kinda far and id have to get an early bus (which i dont entirly care about 7:02) anyway sometimes its late...
Update 3: and comes back late and i dont like being out at night i dont know why i like astronemey and i dont like being out at night well if its in a place i know yeeey and if i get stuck there i wouldn't be able to get back and say the bus can't get in i cant gooo its annoying...................................and... show more and comes back late and i dont like being out at night i dont know why i like astronemey and i dont like being out at night well if its in a place i know yeeey and if i get stuck there i wouldn't be able to get back and say the bus can't get in i cant gooo its annoying................................... i dont play an instrument and i dont think i have that computer program and i did when i was younger to other tunes and another song i called no more war but i cant remember the tune.........
1 answer 1