Why am I so easily injured?

I'm a 24 year old male, healthy weight. From 15-22 I was very physically active in several aspects; parkour, weight training, running etc. I was also very strong and put muscle on easily. Fro some reason the past two years I have injured almost everything once, some permanently. All of a sudden my knees are... show more I'm a 24 year old male, healthy weight. From 15-22 I was very physically active in several aspects; parkour, weight training, running etc. I was also very strong and put muscle on easily.

Fro some reason the past two years I have injured almost everything once, some permanently. All of a sudden my knees are awful, I've slipped a disc in my back, I've become weaker and have injured my rotator cuffs once for the right and 3 times for the left.

What is going on? I feel like I'm way too young for this to be happening.
Update: I should also note that I know for sure I am not over training in the slightest. I'm going on 4 week-4 month training spurts before I get injured or something and have to recover for a few weeks or months. (example, today during a routine French Curl I felt my chest insertion tense up and I had to stop. It felt... show more I should also note that I know for sure I am not over training in the slightest. I'm going on 4 week-4 month training spurts before I get injured or something and have to recover for a few weeks or months. (example, today during a routine French Curl I felt my chest insertion tense up and I had to stop. It felt like I was being stabbed with a needle in my sternum.
1 answer 1