How can I ask my doc a second time to put me on a certain medication?

I was to see my allergist in dec and she said that she did not need to see me anymore as I have a pulm as well and she said she wanted me on singular, my allergist said I should be on it cause I get asthma attacks to smoke ad scented stuff and dust and thought that the singular would help and she also said that my... show more I was to see my allergist in dec and she said that she did not need to see me anymore as I have a pulm as well and she said she wanted me on singular, my allergist said I should be on it cause I get asthma attacks to smoke ad scented stuff and dust and thought that the singular would help and she also said that my pulm can give it to me, so next time I saw my pulm I told her that my allergist said I should go on singular and I thought it would be no prob as my pulm used to work with my allergist and actually interviewed her for the job. well like I said I told my pulm about the singular and told her that my allergist said I should be on it to help reduce my attacks to certain triggers, and she asked me if I was still having asthma attacks to smoke and scented stuff and I said yes and she said how much in last few months and I said a few attacks and she said ok, she was like a few attacks to those triggers is ok, the she was like I want u to have many more attacks to it before I put u on singular and I never got it, she more or less wants me to get worse before she will give me the singular so I need to ask her again for it but I am not sure how since she said no the frist time. this is the same doc that when my advair was not working also refused to change that, I kept having problems and had inflamed bronchial tubes and my pulm would still not change my inhaler for me so I contacted my fam doc and he was nice enough to give me another inhaler.
Update: so my fam doc is doing more for me then my pulm is. I did not want to see my pulm at all again but I asked my fam doc about it and he said to still see her so I have to go and see her next week. I also have to find a way to tell her that I got on a new inhaler I do not want to tell her as I do not want to make... show more so my fam doc is doing more for me then my pulm is. I did not want to see my pulm at all again but I asked my fam doc about it and he said to still see her so I have to go and see her next week. I also have to find a way to tell her that I got on a new inhaler I do not want to tell her as I do not want to make her mad.

how do I ask for it again knowing she said no the first time? and how do I tell her that I am now on a new inhaler without making her mad?