Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsAllergies · 5 years ago

all of my friends go clubbing and i cant?

Im 18 and allergic to alchol. im so jelous of my friends who go clubbing i can never go because of severe allergies. how can i get over this, im getting really depressed

2 Answers

  • Kim
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

    Go with them, but don't drink what they're drinking. Get tonic water or soda with a twist. You can also order "virgin" drinks which have no alcohol in them, like a "Virgin Mary", which would be a Bloody Mary without the vodka. Your friends will love to have you along as the designated driver!

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

    read about it here

    OpEn the 1st nd 2nd green Arrow(>) There on left side for moreinfo

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.