Constipation?

I'm really worried about my health after putting my great grandmother to rest Saturday...she had a blockage in her colon that caused her heart and kidneys to shut down, she refused a colonoscopy. I have always had issues going to the bathroom and I have had a colonoscopy and endoscopy less than a year ago, my... show more I'm really worried about my health after putting my great grandmother to rest Saturday...she had a blockage in her colon that caused her heart and kidneys to shut down, she refused a colonoscopy. I have always had issues going to the bathroom and I have had a colonoscopy and endoscopy less than a year ago, my stomach was swollen due to stress and pollyps were removed. Every time I go I bleed and it hurts really bad, if I'm lucky I'll go 3 times a week but lately I have had to take numerous laxatives to go at all and when I do its very little. I'm on birth control and had my normal period 2 weeks later I started bleeding like a period again and I'm still bleeding and suppose to have my real period next week. Could constipation cause this to happen? I've never had issues before... My constipation has gotten so bad lately I'm nauseous everyday and will get bad back aches. I plan on seeing the doc but is there any advice on what I can do for now? I need relief fast
2 answers 2