Medical Issues: Gurgling stomach for over 3 days, 24 hour flu like symptoms, missed period, and a hard bump near my upper belly button?

Hi guys, So I m feeling concerned because I have no idea what s going on with my body! I m planning a doctor s visit this weekend, but I m too anxious to wait. I went drinking with some friend on saturday, but I mixed drinks. I only had 2 PBR s and 2 Heineken s so it wasn t like I was drunk or anything. Mixing was... show more Hi guys,
So I m feeling concerned because I have no idea what s going on with my body! I m planning a doctor s visit this weekend, but I m too anxious to wait. I went drinking with some friend on saturday, but I mixed drinks. I only had 2 PBR s and 2 Heineken s so it wasn t like I was drunk or anything. Mixing was a bad move on my part, so the following morning I woke up with very loose stools and my stomach kept grumbling and making these gurgling noises. That same day I started to get really sick; Fever, Chills, body aches, the whole nine yards! I took NyQuil Severe and I was fine the following morning, yet I still had the stomach issue. It s been over 3 days and my stomach is still an issue. My stool got back to normal only one time today and after I ate dinner it went back to being runny. I ve haven t gotten my period, and I m two days late. As I was examining myself, I found a hard small bump near my upper belly button, but you can only feel it if you press hard enough. I am going under a lot of stress right now as well. Any ideas as to what s going on? Thanks a lot!!