What ink to buy for an electric Royal Beta 200 typewriter?

I found an old electric Royal Beta 200 but can seem to find much information on it. I can find the Beta 8000 and 8000t but no 200. Plus the ink ribbon for the 8000 doesn't look like it would work for the 200. Any clues to what ink ribbon or such I may need?
2 answers 2