katy perry super bowl halftime sucks.?

Hey! I personally dont like Katy Perry. But that Super Bowl halftime show was awesome. She worked so hard on it and put all her effort in it. Katy was awesome and anybody who says she isn't, you don't make sense. And also, Katy Perry rode a humongous golden tiger around the field so, yeah lol.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

katy perry super bowl halftime sucks.?

Source(s): katy perry super bowl halftime sucks: https://biturl.im/Uaw0Q

Are you that bored with life already to say she sucked? She worked her but out there, flat out for 20 minute straight doing what we expect of her. The production was tremendous and she never missed a beat. There was a huge amount of work put into this by her and all her people. It sounds more like you were disappointed in the selection of Katy Perry for the half time show. You should be blaming the organizers for tht as Katy Perry gave us classic Katy Perry flat out. What more could you expect of her.

• Shawn5 years agoReport

Please. Missy stole katys show. No one paid attention to Katy to notice if she sucked or not

Katy Perry Performance was super.

At least she tried. But, ultimatlly it all comes down to an opinion. I personally don't like katy perry but she did have a really good singer in her performance. Her props were not good she could have done better. her costumes were a bit too skimpy though. some people like that but for a superbowl halftime show?

• Serbia255 years agoReport

REALLY???? So you think that the awesome lion she was riding on was "lame". And also think about the time they had to set up for her?? What about her last performance with her going though the air in that star thing? I don't think and of you would have nver been able to do what she did out there!!

• Kai

It was generic Katy Perry--did you really expect something different? At least she didn't have one of those "inadvertent" costume malfunctions. I thought the computer graphics for the floor were wonderful. I have seen worse too. The show was meant to appeal to the widest age spesctrum audience and to NOT be offensive. The SB halftime shows in the past have garnered a LOT of flack because of some of the things the performers have done. I think the SB wanted to avoid all those mishaps and got the most generic show they could find. She fit the bill, didn't screw up, didn't mind sharing the spotlight with other performers and got the job done.

• luisa5 years agoReport

I agree with you, your 1000% right screw those haters they hate her cuz they aint her lol

It was an occultic ritual that thos who aaren't adepts and most initiates would understand.I possess esoteric knowledge and consequently know what she was doing.It wasn't the most Hermetic/Masonic tributs as Madonna's 2011 halftime show with the Baphomet horns exeeded it in evil.Madona is a Kaballa High Priestess and like she passed the mantle to Brittany and Christina but did it again with MIA and Nikki Minaj paying their homage to Semiramis.Or ISIS another pagan queen of heaven, what do people think that Mary statues represent. All symbols have meanings and control and poer through using symbols is known as sigil magick.

Hello Darrell! I personally really enjoyed Katy Perry’s performance during the halftime. I am a fan and I actually believe that she is perfect in all cases! I will admit that her outfits weren’t the best, but she still delivered a pretty good show along with all the features that added to it all!

I am not a Katy Perry follower in fact the only thing that I know about her is that she is governor Perrys daughter. I think that her half-time show was over the top. It wasn't about all sexy outfits, it wasn' about loud-mouth screaming, it wasn't about any obscenities and they obviously spent a great deal of ingenuity and planning into the production. The big lion and the floating star were flashy, colorful and entertaining. Even though the show was not my cup of tea, I personally enjoyed watching it and definitely would not say that it sucked by any means.

• Lv 4
      5 years agoReport

LOL, I'm Texan, so I know Rick Perry : he is not Katy's dad.