What is the Virtual Organization Management Institute?

They say that if you serve as one of their Membership and Standards Advisors for two consecutive terms that they will give you $100,000 in cash but that the position is a an unpaid volunteer position. I am guessing that the $100,000 must be considered a stipend or bonus since the position is generally an unpaid one.

Update:

They apparently also offer virtual internships for MBA and PhD students.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Virtual Organization Management Institute is the world's leading and only global 100% virtual educational institute, think tank, professional association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly dedicated to the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by its founder since 1997.

Virtual Organization Management is the Holy Grail for organizations seeking to make the transition from Virtual Chaos to the new Virtual Organization; environment-friendly organizations with a Going Green strategy; organizations seeking to improve the quality of life of their workforce while enhancing productivity and increasing their bottom line; government, public policy think tanks and interest groups who seek to discover the solid link between protecting national security and virtual organization management.

• Seanathan5 years agoReport

Oh, is there an independent review of it? I have not seen any news articles on the institute and apparently it has been around for several years. It isn't even acknowledged by the department of education. I don't even believe that it is an accredited institute.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.