I have an unopened bottle of B and B Liqueur. Made in Fecamp France. 86 Proof. All original. Series 112. How do I find a value?

$35.99

Keep it for 100 more years however and that will change, not sure how much you know about brandy, but it tends to be good to drink once stored properly for decades.

Right now so many were produced its not worth much at all. Whilst not as well known as wine, there are many high quality brandy collectors, but the bottles need to be REALLY old at least 50 years to be of any value other than the current retail value as so many are produced in a batch. And as brandy does not spoil most still exist keeping prices steady.

Source(s): http://www.benedictinedom.com/global/en/home.aspx I asked the makers for you. There is no mistake in its value.
  • Ronald

About $22 for a 750ml bottle. It doesn't get better with age.

• Captain
      5 years agoReport

Edit: You can buy a batch 1 bottle for $220 its 70 years old, and a batch 2, for $110.
      Only batch 1 holds real value.

Depends on just how old and rare it is. Google what you have, if no hits start checking wine sites, clubs, rare wines, etc.