Grand Theft Auto V or Manhunt 2?

I understand the controversies. I even understand that you had to be 18 or older to play the PC version of Manhunt 2 because it was rated AO for Adults Only 18+. GTA is so sucessful, that everytime there's a new one released, it does better than the previous title. I'm 17 years old. These games are rated M for Mature 17+.

Favorite Answer

Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto V is a major Overhaul of the sick overrated Embarrassment that Grand Theft Auto IV was, the game alone is a masterpiece with an unbelievable amount of content all in beautiful detail. The Three Unique Main Characters keep the Game fresh, which is also helped by Heists, Variety in Main Missions, Side Activities and Random Events. Free Roam Gameplay is enjoyable as well, which is helped by the Terrific Score done in the game and the fact that Rockstar Overhauled issues in Grand Theft Auto IV such as The Combat/Cover system, Driving mechanics, Mid-Mission Check point, Jump & Climbing Controls, Police & Collision Detection. But, The Storyline is a tad bit lack. Not of the quality of Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption, Max Payn 3 and L.A Noire, but still an overhaul compared to Grand Theft Auto IV. When I Reviewed Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto V, I gave it an Nine out of Ten and it is well worth your purchase.

Rockstar's Manhunt series is a nonsense title that shouldn't exist, After reviewing Rocksttar's Manhunt Series I gave it a WTF One out of Ten, avoid this title at all cost this isn't for Children/Teens or Adults and shouldn't be purchased or even exist.

Source(s): I'm a video game critic, it's kinda; my job.

Grand Theft Auto

Gta 5

GTA V for sure. It's such a huge game. It's truly amazing.

• Kevin

GTA V.