Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

How much evidence did Darrel Isa get on slick & lovely Lois Lerner? Why is our hero taking so long to put her in the slammer?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • justa
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He got evidence that Lerner was doing her job, and in government that could be considered revolutionary.

I'm sure Lois Lerner, who retired, is going to enjoy seeing herself described as slick and lovely.

After over a hundred thousand emails and other documents, Issa is still standing around with his thumb where the sun don't shine. Maybe he thinks the right document is up there.

• 6 years ago

Darrell Issa got fired because he was wasting the taxpayers money so close to an election year. It was another witch hunt because everyone knows that the IRS has almost absolute power to do anything and they do.

Recently, there was a news article where the IRS confiscated an elderly woman's life savings of $33,000 . She ran a restaurant and the IRS decided that she couldn't have made that money legitimately so, they just took it. No charges were ever filed against her and she had no money to hire an attorney. When her story was made public an attorney decided to take her case and the money was replaced within hours. That is really Big government.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

He got evidence that she was doing her job. She should get a medal for investigating all of the fraud perpetrated by GOP political action committees claiming to be "social welfare organizations" in order to hide their donor lists...

• y
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Evidence was turned over the AG's office hell, almost a year ago now. The AG is the one who needs to prosecute, Holder refuses to even inquire. Emails to the reelection campaign and white house administration should be enough for the AG to start looking, but they won't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Your cheap computer works better than Lerner's obviously.

• 6 years ago

Hard to say since the IRS destroyed all of their computers and servers. Not trying to hide any wrong doing are they? Sadly though since the emails are gone and or VERY difficult to retrieve that is proof to liberals nothing illegal or unethical happened. That's sort of like me shooting the security camera while robbing a bank as proof I didn't rob the bank.

• 6 years ago

the Obama administration continues to stonewall on providing the evidence

• Stormy
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Al Capone was convicted on mail fraud

It took a while but patience was rewarded. Be patient

• 6 years ago

Republicans must suck at proving people are guilty because they have failed to so in every case.

• wrfine
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

I wondered that myself. Issa is gone now so it will disappear with the help of B.O.!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.