ramadan ;- islamically, is it haraam to inform cop?

well , near my house there love some Egyptian arab bachelor . most of the times, i find them sitting outside semi naked and drinking alcohol .

later ,my family came to know they are actually womanizer .

from that day itself , my mom check me out more than 100 times before going to college .

and one of the embarrassing thing is , they are so handsome/hot that sometimes it's very difficult for me to lower my gaze .

and everytime they flirt when ever i go to college .

should i inform cop ? here(UAE) police are very responsive .

will Allah punish me if inform cop ?

SORRY FOR wrong typing .

its not love .its "LIVE"

Favorite Answer

Dear Sister, You live a Islamic state kind of country. without any reason, you batter not inform police. If you feel, very hard that these guys are teasing you all the time, as you could inform to police that they are teasing you. As police might warn them, and they will understand they in the authorities radar. I hope, in UAE, they keep piracy very seriesly, as they want mention you while they telling them to behave. Still, for your own protection, no body know whom is how and what kind of people. Change your time or root to your college, as if you keep the shedule all the time, they will be targetting you. Believe it or not, these kind of acting people are always aheive their goal whenver an oppertuity arise, never have a second thought. Unfortuantely, till something happen people always ignore these kind of people. Listening to your mom is very good. If you feel uncomfortable, tell your parents, change the house or inform the police as it is, they will teach them to behave.

Its not haraam to inform authority if you have any concerns. And don't make it everything haraam, same time everything halaal. Its not haraam what you asking for.

Salam.It is better that before informing to cop ,you give advice to them what is haram according to the Qur'an and hadith by telling to them that if they continue to do it,you will report it to the cop

• ALIAS

Haraam is only for when it suits you.

Its not illegal in most places, but most muslims frown upon that.

Ignore them and don't pass by their house, they can secretly by rapists for all we know especially when they're Egyptians (as there are many rape crimes there),so stay safe and take care 😇😇😇

• Hassan

if they are doing something unlawful you must inform the police

If they annoy you, no.