Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Agree or Disagree? Obama needs to review 1st grade 1 USA Soldier Sgt Bowe Bergdahl isn't = to 5 Taliban terrorists?

First grade math

1 = 1

5 = 5

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He's not a Sergeant, as far as I am concerned, his dumbass got captured when he was PFC. People that work for the NCO rank put blood sweat and tears into making that grade, not playing badminton and feeling sad about our enemy. He's a PFC, regadless of the Prisoners Of War Law we have...he wasn't even a PoW to begin with, more like a friendly visit.

5 Soldiers died looking for his stupid *** as well.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

No, you missed the point.

1 US army deserter IS worth 5 Taliban high profile Taliban commanders. This is a commentary on just how worthless the Taliban are, that even high end Taliban are still worth less than 1 US deserter.

A few years ago, Israel had to release 1,000 Palestinian prisoners to get 1 Israeli soldier back. In other words, Palestinians are so worthless, it takes 1,000 of them to equal 1 Israeli soldier.

• 5 years ago

That depends entirely on what base system you are using. In the base five system, 1 does equal 5.

Now, how about you tell us if we should try every POW in absentia before doing anything to bring them home? Did we do that with John McCain? Or did Nixon just assume they were worth bringing home?

• 5 years ago

Well maybe one US solider is worth much more than 5 incarcerated terrorists because we will never leave a man behind.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

When you consider that those Taliban terrorists were scheduled to be released anyways, it makes more sense that instead of release them for nothing we release them for something.

When the wars end (Iraq in 2011, Afghanistan winding down, POWs are released).

• Lv 6
      5 years agoReport

they weren't prisoners of war...they were enemy combatants

• 5 years ago

one soldier worth million Taliban dear

• Lv 6
      5 years agoReport

not a deserter .....should have been left to rot there

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

what you are doing is this administrations way of introducing you to the new common core math, coming to a public school near you

• Alan
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

If it wasn't so sad I would lol

• Funny, I was under the impression one of ours was worth a hundred of theirs. I bet you claim to support our military too.

• Lv 6
      5 years agoReport

not deserters........hope he sees afiring squad and soon

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

The deserter should be hung.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.