Does anyone know what this component is on my WR850G motherboard ?

[img][/img] In the top right corner of the picture, I believe the box is marked S1, and the component says "P185 IR4F". can someone please tell me what it is. A transistor? Resistor? I'm new to all of this and I need to replace it because it's completely burnt out on my router. I've tried googling it but to no avail. I can not find this part anywhere and it would help if I knew exactly what was and it's purpose.

1 Answer

  • 5 years ago

    Probably a fuse or polyswitch.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.