Does anyone know who Danielle Aranda is that the Mentalist paid tribute to at the end of th 1/28 episode?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Danielle was an employee at Warner Bros. Studios. Where the Mentalist is filmed. Her father worked there as well and her death came at a very sad time during the holidays. The entire lot knew her and she will be deeply missed.

Condolences to her family.

• 4 years ago

The Mentalist Imdb

• 5 years ago

Good Afternoon ! Artist - George Strait Deans - Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich Taylor Swift- Wrigley Field Nascar - Aero Push Champions - C Country Music - C Famous Firsts - B Extraordinary – C Extraordinary Canada - A Quirky Canada – A News – A Sport - A Villains - A Sleuth - Football US 99 Newsletter - Labor All Access #69 - Waitin World Winner Trivia - It's only a game until you play S ;-)

• 6 years ago

I found on Facebook. "If it's the same Danielle Aranda that I found on Google, it says she was an Event Planner. Could it be that she put together the ending of tonight's episode where they are all at the country (hoe-down) dance??"

And I found on Linked in: Danielle Aranda

Wedding and Event Management Coordinator

San Antonio, Texas AreaHospitality

Not sure this is the person in memory but this is all I could find. So sad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

God rest her soul... I think the Mentalist PR staff ought to create a page in her memory that tells us her accomplishments and how she touched their lives. The Danielle Aranda I found on LinkedIn says that she is from San Antonio, TX and is a Wedding and Event Management Coordinator; she also looks like the actress on the tennis court. Maybe it was a bucket list and she did both!

• 5 years ago

I read that Danielle Aranda is an 18 yr old girl born with Down s Syndrome who loves, music, dancing and Mentalist actor Simon Baker . Seems Simon Baker (an ex-patriot Australian) is just as nice a person as the character he plays and arranged this tribute, which given her devotion to him, rewarded her and her family in recognition of it.

• 4 years ago

Simon Baker Imdb

• 6 years ago

I searched for her after the episode ended and saw a link to where she also set up photos of Simon Baker from the show as well as other people. I was surprised not many people inquired about her. If it's "in memory",that's really sad.

• 6 years ago

The girl on the tennis court was played by Shenik Taylor (was in the credits).

• 6 years ago

She was an employee at WB. Nice movie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.