Does anyone know who Danielle Aranda is that the Mentalist paid tribute to at the end of th 1/28 episode?

Favorite Answer

Danielle was an employee at Warner Bros. Studios. Where the Mentalist is filmed. Her father worked there as well and her death came at a very sad time during the holidays. The entire lot knew her and she will be deeply missed.

Condolences to her family.

The Mentalist Imdb

Good Afternoon ! Artist - George Strait Deans - Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich Taylor Swift- Wrigley Field Nascar - Aero Push Champions - C Country Music - C Famous Firsts - B Extraordinary – C Extraordinary Canada - A Quirky Canada – A News – A Sport - A Villains - A Sleuth - Football US 99 Newsletter - Labor All Access #69 - Waitin World Winner Trivia - It's only a game until you play S ;-)

I found on Facebook. "If it's the same Danielle Aranda that I found on Google, it says she was an Event Planner. Could it be that she put together the ending of tonight's episode where they are all at the country (hoe-down) dance??"

And I found on Linked in: Danielle Aranda

Wedding and Event Management Coordinator

San Antonio, Texas AreaHospitality

Not sure this is the person in memory but this is all I could find. So sad.

God rest her soul... I think the Mentalist PR staff ought to create a page in her memory that tells us her accomplishments and how she touched their lives. The Danielle Aranda I found on LinkedIn says that she is from San Antonio, TX and is a Wedding and Event Management Coordinator; she also looks like the actress on the tennis court. Maybe it was a bucket list and she did both!

I read that Danielle Aranda is an 18 yr old girl born with Down s Syndrome who loves, music, dancing and Mentalist actor Simon Baker . Seems Simon Baker (an ex-patriot Australian) is just as nice a person as the character he plays and arranged this tribute, which given her devotion to him, rewarded her and her family in recognition of it.

Simon Baker Imdb

I searched for her after the episode ended and saw a link to where she also set up photos of Simon Baker from the show as well as other people. I was surprised not many people inquired about her. If it's "in memory",that's really sad.

The girl on the tennis court was played by Shenik Taylor (was in the credits).

She was an employee at WB. Nice movie