I brought a stray cat inside and...?

Well my mom has been taking care of a few cats outside, feeding them 2-3 times a day and putting a little house.. Anyway last year we got a cat inside (this isn't the reason why I posted this..) at first it was scared and would hiss and run away if you came near it, it was nasty. Right now it's tammed and... show more Well my mom has been taking care of a few cats outside, feeding them 2-3 times a day and putting a little house..

Anyway last year we got a cat inside (this isn't the reason why I posted this..) at first it was scared and would hiss and run away if you came near it, it was nasty. Right now it's tammed and is turning into a house cat, you can pet it and it hangs around the house with my entire family and both my dogs around.

But my mom was trying to get this one cat in recently because there was a snow storm happening so my mom wanted to bring it in, eventually we did two days ago.. And since then the cat has been hiding under my bed in the same position, it hasent moved in almost 48 hours.. We have wet food, dry food and water right by her so she can eat and drink, and we have a liter box.. I found this long stick, so I was putting it by her and she wasn't hissing or swatting it seems pretty friendly, but just scared for her life.. Then I was running her but after 10 seconds of doing it,
I'm sure it got scared and hissed at me.. Will the cat eventually eat and come out from the bed? If it doesn't move I'm on the verge of moving the bed. What should I do because its worrying me?