I'd like to hear from a person with bird experience about how to stop a bird from plucking feathers.?

I've had my 3 birds for over 28 years. My first bird is a Blue and Gold Macaw. My second bird is a Severe Macaw and my third bird is a Blue Fronted Amazon. The Amazon has bonded to me and after 15 years living in the same house with me and the other birds has started to get aggressive towards my Blue and Gold... show more I've had my 3 birds for over 28 years. My first bird is a Blue and Gold Macaw. My second bird is a Severe Macaw and my third bird is a Blue Fronted Amazon. The Amazon has bonded to me and after 15 years living in the same house with me and the other birds has started to get aggressive towards my Blue and Gold Macaw. This is because they are both bonded to me and the Amazon unlike the Blue and Gold will not tolerate the other bird when it's in the same room. The Blue and Gold has been plucking it's yellow belly feathers and is now half naked. I've locked the Amazon in it's cage which has helped but the Blue and Gold still likes to pluck. I believe the plucking started as a stress release but now is just a habit. I've tried sour apple spray and it hasn't stopped her. I spend a lot of time in the house and eat with all three birds every night so it's not like they don't get attention. The Blue and Gold does sit on my shoulder while the other birds stay on the top of their cages. You can tell the Amazon doesn't like playing second fiddle to the Blue and Gold and I'm sure it's instinct causing the Amazon to act that way. I've read articles about making a front "bib" out of an old cotton baby diaper but haven't tried it yet as I'm sure the Blue and Gold won't go for it. The Amazon is a great bird and up until now has been very gentile. It would be hard to part with her after 15 years but it's not fair to either bird to put them through this day after day. Need a miracle!