Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities ยท 5 years ago

Who are the hottest male celebrities in their 20s? Or close to 20s?

My friends and I are having an argument about who the hottest are. XD my definition of hot is like Dylan obrien, Zach efron, Dave Franco, josh hutcherson, Tyler posey, tyler hoechlin, nick Jonas. Yea. XD those are just some out of the many...who DO YOU GUYS think is hot? Please say different people than I put:p

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't even get me started ๐Ÿ˜‚ , I like the guys who play the main guys in movies based on books . I read a lot . So I like people like Ansel Elgort , Theo James , Dylan O'Brien , Josh Hutcherson , Sam Claflin , Liam Hemsworth , Jamie Blackley , Thomas Sangster, and Nat Wolf . I also like superheros so like Chris Hemsworth and Andrew Garfield . And I like youtubers and viners like Carter Reynolds , Cameron Dallas , Nash Grier , Jack Gilinsky , Jack Johnson , Matt Espinosa (๐Ÿ˜) , Taylor Caniff , Aaron Carpenter , Shawn Mendes (๐Ÿ˜) , Hayes Grier , Brent Rivera , WeeklyChris (๐Ÿ˜), and his brother Crawford Collins (๐Ÿ˜)

I'm not a slut so don't . I just find them all good looking , please don't judge ๐Ÿ˜

Nick Jonas is good looking also . But I think the one who is the best looking , like I would date , would be WeeklyChris

• girst
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Celebrities In Their 20s

• 5 years ago

Zac Efron

• 5 years ago

Chord Overstreet & Darren Criss from from Glee. Channing Tatum, i agree about Zac Efron too. Johnny Ruffo & Andrew Morley from Home & Away. Zayn Malik & Louis Tomlinson form One Direction.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Michael Jackson when he was in his 20's for sure ;) i mean you can hate on me and try to deny he wasn't a beautiful man when he was young, I mean to alot of people he was.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

SHAWN MENDES

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.